Triumph Residential Services believes in the Privacy of our users and consumers. It is also committed to its data protection and its data privacy.
When is the Information Collected?
- Triumph Residential Services collects any/all information only when it is voluntarily submitted by its users in order to obtain certain information or details.
- By clicking on the ‘Send Message’ button provided on the website, users agree to have their information shared with us and allow us to contact them via Personal Information that is submitted to us.
Why and How the collected Information is used?
- The information that is collected is used by Triumph Residential Services to provide the requested property information and services that are being offered, respond to customer service requests, respond to communications pertaining to marketing, improve Website and Marketing efforts, etc. This information may be disclosed when legally compelled to do so, and the law requires it for the protection of legal rights.
What if you are a Minor?
- Triumph Residential Services does not collect any information from minors under the age of 16 years or the equivalent age as specified by law. If anyone requires such website access under equal housing opportunity, it can only be in conjunction with permission and guidance from the parents or guardians.
What is the provision for Third Parties accessing collected Information?
- Personally Identifiable Information is never used for any kind of sale, trade, or otherwise transferred to third parties unless users are provided with advance notice.
- Triumph Residential Services safeguards the fundamental Right of Privacy of all of its users and will always take all reasonable efforts to protect it.
631 South Olive Street Suite # 600
Los Angeles, CA 90014.